Friday, November 05, 2004

Coping

During the 2004 campaign, I compiled an extensive list of friends and friends-of-friends interested in getting news and analysis about the campaign. While I certainly sent my share of jokes and Bush-bashing articles, I tried to stay positive and focus on issues.

President Bush has been reelected, and those issues matter more than ever. Like many of my left-leaning friends, I've been thinking about how I can channel my frustration, sadness, and disappointment in a positive way. So instead of clogging email boxes with messages, I've created this home for some observations, links, and news that might be interesting to others who are coping with this loss -- and preparing to move forward in a positive way.

So check back every once in a while, and let me know what you think.